SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 Hybrid Vented Replacement Lens in Grey version, designed for Oakley ballistic M Frame eyeshield.
Hybrid is a M Frame lens shape that combines the advantages of strike and sweep. The lens is contoured in three dimensions to match the curvature of the eye. You get razor-sharp clarity at all angles of view, even at the periphery of wrapped, raked-back lens contours that maximize peripheral vision and protection against sun, wind and side impact.
- Vented design if you want cooling airflow
- Lenses are made of Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 184.108.40.206
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Grey lens features 18% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements
- Grey Lens - Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens with enhanced contrast for sunny conditions
- Hybrid lens cut with contours that extend peripheral vision and improve side protection
- Fits M FRAME® and Pro M FRAME®
Weight: 14 g