Συνδρομη στο Newsletter
Το site sun-glasses.gr διατίθεται προς πώληση. Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας στο email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Σεβόμαστε τους πελάτες μας και δεν δίνουμε το email τους σε άλλες εταιρίες. Και μην ανησυχείς, δεν θα σου στείλουμε spam emails.
Δεν ενδιαφέρομαι για το newsletter. Μην δείξεις ξανά αυτό το μήνυμα.
The smallest fragment can end the biggest mission for a soldier, but the best eyewear does more than protect against ballistic fragmentation. It provides the optical clarity that helps the soldier avoid the danger in the first place. It offers uncompromising comfort that lets the soldier concentrate and stay focused. And it maximizes efficiency and convenience by offering the widest possible compatibility.
Oakley has spent decades engineering combat-ready equipment for the U.S. Armed Forces, and the SI BALLISTIC M FRAME® 3.0 brings the future of protective eyewear to today’s battlefield and beyond. Oakley icon is synonymous with precision optical engineering and unrivaled innovation, and this design shows why.
Barely more than an ounce in weight, this rugged design meets or exceeds the ballistic fragmentation impact standards of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 220.127.116.11, and the high mass & high velocity impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010.
An entirely new thin stem technology optimizes durability while enabling compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems. Clear, unobstructed vision is maintained by a advanced anti-fog coating of all lenses. Offering the ultimate in convenience, compatibility, clarity and comfort, this protective optical system is paired with three optional interchangeable lenses, and all are optimized with the visual fidelity of High Definition Optics®. Oakley’s patented optical technologies maintain clarity at all angles of vision, not just straight ahead.
- All optional lenses are made of Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 18.104.22.168
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
- Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
- Grey lens features 18% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements
- New lens cut AGRO - Increased peripheral coverage
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- System features quick, tool-free lens changing
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter® frame material
Frame color: Matte Black
Lens color: Clear, Grey, Persimmon