Συνδρομη στο Newsletter
Το site sun-glasses.gr διατίθεται προς πώληση. Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας στο email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Σεβόμαστε τους πελάτες μας και δεν δίνουμε το email τους σε άλλες εταιρίες. Και μην ανησυχείς, δεν θα σου στείλουμε spam emails.
Δεν ενδιαφέρομαι για το newsletter. Μην δείξεις ξανά αυτό το μήνυμα.
Jawbreaker™ is the ultimate sport design - answering the demands of world-class athletes with a 40 year heritage of uncompromising excellence. Oakley innovation has reached the pinnacle of performance by offering everything from surge ports for cooling airflow to Unobtainium® components for a comfortably secure fit, and with the hassle-free lens changing of Switchlock™ technology for vision optimization in any setting.
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with traditional polarized lenses.
- Extended field of view in the upper peripheral region to optimize for cycling
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology makes lens changing lenses fast and secure
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
To make the process of lens changing fast, easy and hassle-free, this technology uses a simple switch mechanism to release the mounted lens so a new one can be locked in instantly. It lets athletes adapt their vision and keep up with changing light.
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.