Jawbreaker™ is the ultimate sport design - answering the demands of world-class athletes with a 40 year heritage of uncompromising excellence. Oakley innovation has reached the pinnacle of performance by offering everything from surge ports for cooling airflow to Unobtainium® components for a comfortably secure fit, and with the hassle-free lens changing of Switchlock™ technology for vision optimization in any setting.
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with traditional polarized lenses.
- Extended field of view in the upper peripheral region to optimize for cycling
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology makes lens changing lenses fast and secure
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
To make the process of lens changing fast, easy and hassle-free, this technology uses a simple switch mechanism to release the mounted lens so a new one can be locked in instantly. It lets athletes adapt their vision and keep up with changing light.
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.