Polarized RadarLock™ Path™
The ultimate sport performance product, this revolutionary eyewear lets athletes take full advantage of Oakley’s wide array of performance lenses, thanks to ingenious Switchlock™ Technology, making lens changing fast and hassle-free.
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with traditional polarized lenses.
- Path lenses enhance performance if traditional lenses touch your cheeks and help extend the upper field of view
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology makes lens changing lenses fast and secure
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
To make the process of lens changing fast, easy and hassle-free, this technology uses a simple switch mechanism to release the mounted lens so a new one can be locked in instantly. It lets athletes adapt their vision and keep up with changing light.
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.